In light of the current health care environment, and in order to provide more access to providers and ensure safety, FVSA is now offering Telehealth services to our patients. This technology allows direct contact to a provider without having to leave your home.
If you would like to initiate a Telehealth virtual visit appointment, please contact FVSA at (920) 731-8131 and we’ll be happy to schedule something, if applicable.
Prior to your appointment, please follow these tips:
• You will need a working email address to receive a login link.
• You will need a device that allows for video and audio communication (smartphone, tablet, iPad, laptop/desktop with camera and mic).
• Make sure you are in a private location with strong WiFi or an available ethernet connection.
• Make sure your browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) have the latest updates installed.
• Check for any lighting or background noise that could cause issues during your visit.
Our staff will gather contact and insurance information and an email link will be sent prior to your appointment. At the time of your appointment, please click on the email link to access the provider’s waiting room.
We are excited to offer this new health care option and look forward to meeting with you!